Totally forgot about this one, but at least Spencer got something wrong, too, so I don’t feel alone in my dopitude. I guess there’s also Going the Distance by Cake; Horse With No Name was not about a horse race, but there was a horse.
Of note in the video:
- Bobby spent as much time on his hair as the rest of the band combined.
- Phil is really into it, but I don’t know if his bass was plugged in; Phil never quite figured out what to do during the acoustic segments.
- The song is less than two minutes long, and yet this is the Grateful Dead.
- From 2:00 until the end is Billy’s greatest moment; even if you don’t watch the whole thing, go to 2:00 and check Billy out.
- Garcia doesn’t get enough credit for his backup harmonies.