Here’s a pic from the show, and if you’re not at least a tiny bit impressed by amount of information available about something that’s currently happening in a darkened room in Virginia, then you’re just not paying attention.
Second set promises “special guests” and there’s a only a certain number of folks it could be:
- Bobby. (It’s probably Bobby.)
- Woody Hayes.
- Isn’t Mickey at Lock’n this year? Mickey might show up.
- Mickey’s not really a “special” guest, though.
- In ways, yes, but mostly: no.
- Unless he brings his pants made out of train horns: those are special as hell.
- Benjy with a kazoo.
- The forty pounds of foundation makeup on Cris Colinsworth’s withered skull and splotchy old-man hands.
- Maybe–and I’m just spitballing–thespecial guest can confiscate both of the guitarists’ hats?
- Just a thought.
- Phil will not be the special guest.