Allow me to preface my silly little jokes with this: hail to the road crew. First in, last out, first blamed.
In no particular order:
- If you asked someone to describe what this photo would look like before they saw it, they would have gotten it exactly right; nothing about this photo is a surprise.
- Oh, wait: there’s a bunch of ladies.
- They are hidden in the back.
- Maybe the photographer is a bear, and all the women are menstruating, and the men are being chivalrous.
- Beard guy.
- Bald guy.
- Bald guy who is maybe black.
- Lady in red cocktail dress.
- Matt Busch.
- Other beard guy.
- Harry Knowles.
- Y’know, I think Bald Maybe Black Guy and Handsome Dan back there are the drivers for some reason–the two guys by Mrs. Donna Jean in the Stealie button-downs–and now I am fascinated by them and am starting to make up stories about them.
- I will come up with better names, though.
- And speaking on behalf of Mrs. Donna Jean: same shit, different century.