Here’s a better shot of Bobby’s new electric dobro. For those of you who don’t know, a dobro is like a guitar.
Also, Mickey is wearing that hat because they are playing Casey Jones and Mickey has decided to expand his repertoire of annoying hat-wearing to the rest of the set list. So far, Mickey has worn:
- One of those schmucky personal umbrellas. (Cold Rain and Snow.)
- Green visor dealie like am old-timey card shark. (Deal.)
- Giant foam cowboy hat. (Like, nine songs.)
- Miner’s helmet with light that he kept shining in Jeff Chimenti’s eyes. (Cumberland Blues.)
- Scary goblin mask for no reason. (Johnny B. Goode.)