“My name’s Bronco Bobby and my new album of cowboy songs, High Plains Bobby, will be out shortly. Man, me and the fellas had a hogtyin’, rootin-tootin’ good time a-makin’ it. We hope all y’all will take a hankerin’ to it.
- Mt. Tamalpais Hoedown
- Feet in the Stirrups, Dick in the Beans
- Cold Coffee Shits on the Brazos
- Bullet in My Heart (If I Have to Spend One More Fucking Day with these Fucking Cattle)
- Did I Say Fourteen? I Must Have Misspoken: I meant However Old is Legal for Me to Pork Her
- Caitlyn Rides Side-Saddle Now
- Call Me Cowbob
- The Ballad of Rock Creek Randy, the Cowboy Who Was a Picky Eater, and Allergic to Stuff, and Not a Fan of the Outdoors
- Whiskey Dick and Saddle Sores
- Sorry I Farted On You, Horse
- Pounding the Golden Spike
- The Winter Everyone Froze to Death and Died
- Cowpunchin’, Dickpunchin’ Man (feat. Billy)
“Gosh, I hope these songs and others will become a part of your lives, just as soon as I coax some prairie poetry out of a guy who just got out of the ICU; and another fellow what used to be on Star Trek.
“May all your coaches be staged, and all your fires be campy. Yipee yay whatever!”