TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Foreward by Bob Weir
- Cycling, wow.
- I love it so much, and you would, too.
- What I think Coach Wooden would have said about cycling.
- Choosing the right bike (unless you are my size, in which case you will have to have one made).
- Tucking your pant leg into your sock the Bill Walton Way™.
- What I like to do with my potato salad while wearing lycra. (Illustrated.)
- Setting out on your journey of self-discovery.
- Look at that bird, I think it’s a grackle.
- Maybe a finch.
- Talking frankly about taint pain.
- Stories from Egypt ’78.
- Bicycling with injuries.
- Bicycling with season-ending injuries.
- I recently went to the rainforest of Borneo, and this chapter is about that.
- EPO dosing schedule.
- Best Dead shows for every bike ride. (Rainy, sunny, hilly, being chased by furious orangutans in Borneo, etc.)
Afterward by Bob Weir, also.