- Hitler was a snappy dresser.
- Pol Pot’s name is so easy to spell.
- Yes, 700 young men died in the USS Arizona, but remember that shot from Michael Bay’s Pearl Harbor?
- Stalin’s hair was gorgeous.
- Many people in the burn ward forge lasting friendships with their fellow patients.
- The Diary of Anne Frank has earned its publisher millions of dollars over the years, spurring job creation.
- The Reverend Jim Jones had a very diverse congregation.
- Mobuto Sese Seko could wear the fuck out of a leopard-skin pillbox hat; most people–hell, most dictators–couldn’t pull that off.
- Mao was prolific.
And we close once again with the Big H:
- No Hitler, no Bill Graham: if the Nazis don’t exist, than Wulf Grajonca stays in Berlin and grows up to manage Can.
This is a fun game, New York Times. Can we not play it anymore?