The Heel Turn
- Terrible (who is either retired or retiring) person assesses the current situation with honesty and sanity.
- Liberals and journalists over-praise terrible person.
- Other liberals and journalists attack first group with tweets that begin “Let’s not forget…”
- Terrible person is called a cuck.
- President quietly signs Executive Order allowing lead manufacturers to directly inject children with their products.
The Masque of Red Death
- Person respected and/or feared man is revealed to be a pussy and/or dickgrabber.
- Hundreds come forward to affirm the grabbing of pussy/dick.
- Business ties are severed.
- Businesses that are slow to sever ties get denounced.
- Hillary Clinton is blamed.
The Silent But Deadly
- Mother Jones or ProPublica publish an extensively reported and sourced article detailing horrible allegations.
- Absolutely nothing happens.
The Time To Make The Donuts
- President fires off seven or eight idiot tweets containing nine or ten wild accusations and at least one spelling error.
- Politico, the Daily Beast, the Times, the Post, and Vanity Fair all publish detailed accounts of the tweets and how they were accompanied by a temper tantrum.
- New York magazine publishes an oral history of the tweets.
- Everyone drinks themselves to sleep.
- Get up and do it again.