Sometimes in the middle of songs, Bobby would remember that people paid good money and traveled solid distances to to watch him look as goofy as possible, and he would throw back his blow-dried mane and laugh and then forget the words to Truckin’, and then he would laugh again because people also paid to watch him forget stuff; Bobby had seemingly rolled a 300 game in the bowling alley of life.
Things Phil’s Outfit Is Appropriate For:
- Little league coach.
- Trying to figure out what a Meek Mill is.
- Secret meth-and-barebacking sessions with low-end gay escorts.
- Bringing the car in for an oil change.
- Imperceptibly slipping into insanity, chasing family into hedge maze with axe.
- Bring home the bacon.
- Lighting up the grill.
- Cleaning out the gutters.
- Working on his fantasy football team.
- Not noticing the neighbor’s daughter.
- Something garage-related.