So many questions:
- Why is Phil wearing hobo jeans?
- Did Mickey wash the bowl his mother used to cut his hair before making his world-famous Micky-roni and cheese?
- How bad should one feel about one’s life choices that it was so easy to recognize Parish by just his beefy forearm and the side of his afro?
- Honestly: were these men sponsored by the naked scaffolding and hastily nailed-together plywood industries?
- Is there anything symbolic about Phil not paying the slightest bit of attention to the drummers?
- Did Billy and Mickey fuck with Phil by deliberately excluding him from group chats and trips to the food court by saying, “Sorry, Phil: mustaches only.”
- Was Garcia allowed at mustache-only events? (Mickey said sure: beard contains mustache; Billy said no: beard supersedes and encompasses mustache. In the end, it didn’t matter because Garcia didn’t want to hang out with the drummers, anyway.)
- Does Phil have to make pee-pee?