Sometimes we go left to right, sometimes we don’t. This is one of those “don’t” times.
- You could show Lawrence of Arabia on Keith’s forehead.
- As with all early Dead photos, one member is wearing a silly hat. (Not Pig; Pig’s hat is not silly; Pig’s hat is awesome, but only on Pig. Were any other Grateful Dead wearing the hat, it would become silly.)
- Calm down, Phil.
- This might be a shot from Europe ’72, I’m not sure, but it looks cold; someone get Keith a jacket.
- Later that afternoon, Billy’s mustache and Bobby’s coat made loud, angry love in full view of the students at school for the Deaf.
- Garcia is friends with a bear, and they have adventures.
- Also, Garcia is friends with Bear; they, too, have adventures.
- Seriously, Phil: simmer down.