Also: Mickey’s just trolling us at this point. He knows that as long as he makes up a cockamamie story about God being a drum stool or whatever, then he can whack on anything he wants and call it a drum.
What the hell are those things? A Necessarily Abridged Conjecture:
- Cedar chests for all the Dead & Co t-shirts Mickey plans on yoinking over the tour.
- Furious raccoons formed union and demanded an upgrade from the duffel bag.
- Precarious stopped by; Mickey let him balance some heavy bullshit at a dangerous angle for old time’s sake.
- For Tom Cruise to stand on. (He was going to come out for Bird Song.)
- Home to a disembodied hand that acts as Mickey’s servant.
- Contains sacred dirt from Mickey’s homeland of Drumsylvania; if separated from this holy earth, Mickey would lose his spectral powers and Drums would only be twenty minutes that night.
- They’re Skinner boxes.
- Oh, dear Lord: Benjy might be in one of those.