From left to right:
- Billy’s clearly mid-fart.
- Garcia is gently cupping two imaginary sets of testicles: it was something he did that tour and you had to put up with it. On the next tour, however, he progressed to resolutely milking two imaginary wangshafts and a meeting was called.
- Bobby is staring at you like a gold digger eying gold, or a silver miner looking at silver, or a metaphor writer getting meta.
- Keith needs to give my Aunt Yetta her sunglasses back.
- Holy shit, Mickey. You look like the cashier at the supermarket whose line I don’t want to be in.
- Mrs. Donna Jean is fine of fettle; she has a well-turned calf; a dewy lip and loamy of loins. She is mysterious and smells like expensive shampoo and Seconals.
- Phil is going at himself two-handed over there.