Dale “Buffin” Griffin, drummer for Mott the Hoople, died and I wanted to post this in his honor: Mott was a good band. A Very Few Thoughts on Mott the Hoople:
- Ace Frehley stole everything including a silhouette from Ariel Bender, the guitarist.
- If you’d like to know what TotD looked like in his twenties, check out Ian Hunter. Slightly darker hair, but that was the look.
- The best bands gave no fucks or all the fucks; it was the ones in the middle that sucked.
- That’s a good life lesson, actually: never give some fucks.
- Give every fuck you’ve got, or no fucks at all.